Enhancing your beauty doesn’t have to mean shelling out the big bucks for department-store products. You can use stuff that’s already in your home to put your best face (and hands and hair!) forward. Here are seven all-natural tricks to try:
- Forced heat and winter winds can biggest dating websites dry out your lips in no time. Fortunately, there’s a sweet fix. Just mix a little athlete dating site sugar with some olive oil to exfoliate away lip roughness. Wipe off gently. Follow with lip balm.
- The filipino singles T-zone remains a problem for many of us well into adulthood (and you thought it’d end with your teens!). Nix oily skin by adding a few drops of lemon juice to your normal face lotion–bye-bye, shine!
- Everything from winter weather to doing the dishes can take a toll on your hands. Put olive oil in a spray bottleand spray onto hands using the mist setting at least twice a day, then massage into hands to keep them smooth and soft year-round.
- Ready to treat yourself to a spa day at home? This hair treatment couldn’t be any easier. Create a mask by combining one whole avocado and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Apply and leave on for about 15 minutes and thoroughly rinse. This one’s especially great for gals with textured hair.
- No time to shampoo this morning? You can remedy unwashed hair in a flash. Freshen up by sprinkling salt onto a paddle brush and brushing it through. Then, just fluff and go!
- They’re not just for an afternoon pick-me-up–you can use tea bags for beauty! Squeeze two black tea bagsuntil only slightly damp and place it on closed eyes around 10 minutes; the caffeine and tannins reduce puffiness, eye bags, and dark circles.
- Take the pain out of tweezing brows by steeping a bag of chamomile tea for five minutes then dipping a cotton ball in it. Apply to skin before tweezing. The heat will dilate your pores so that the hairs will remove easily. Repeat after tweezing so that the chamomile has a second chance to soothe your skin post-plucking.